Infertility Therapy to Help Women Cope and Conceive
Are you a healthy woman who is struggling to conceive? Are you frustrated that you can’t achieve your dream of having a biological child?
Healthy women who struggle to conceive deserve answers.
The Family Center offers a ten-week therapy program to help women who are suffering from infertility. Developed by Harvard University’s Dr. Alice Domar, the program is designed to increase a woman’s ability to conceive. The program also supports women who are experiencing the emotional impact of infertility.
Infertility Therapy Goals
The program has been designed to help women do the following:
- Decrease the isolation often experienced with infertility
- Reduce the physical symptoms of stress, including fatigue, headache, and insomnia
- Examine lifestyle behaviors, such as the impact of diet and exercise on infertility
- Learn and practice a variety of relaxation methods and cognitive behavioral strategies
- Practice the art of self-nurturance, effective communication, and coping with difficult emotions
Infertility Therapy Results
Participants show statistically significant decreases in physical symptoms of stress. In fact, 42% of participants achieved conception within six months of program completion.
Your dream of having a child is important to you. You deserve therapy to help you work toward achieving that goal.
Call us today at (410) 531-5087 to request an infertility therapy consultation.